RMV on Facebook RMV on Twitter RMV on Pinterest RMV on Tumblr RMV on Instagram

Sunday, March 27, 2011

'Clockwork' Lookbook. 2

Red Mera Vintage
Red Mera Vintage
Red Mera Vintage

Here are my three favorite pictures from our lookbook, Clockwork. Wow! It's such a wonderful feeling to finally post about it! After a couple of sunrise shoots and editing, it's all done! I can not begin to express the excitement!!! Click here to view Clockwork.

The initial concept came to me with ease, and everything else just slowly fell into place, I couldn't be happier with our location, Sydney park in Newtown. I wanted Clockwork to not only showcase the wonderful vintage we have to offer but a window into the style and feeling of our upcoming Autumn and Winter collections.

I need to thank my beautiful best friend, Sammy. I've had her support and incredible enthusiasm for like, ever! She always encourages me to pursue all my ideas and plans i have for both my work and my life. She is my treasured friend. And of course my boyfriend, Louie. The Red Mera Vintage photographer and designer, who none of this would be possible without. He is my constant inspiration and i couldn't thank him enough for all his help. He also just happens to be the coolest dude ever!

Anyway, i do hope you enjoy it.


x
 

3 comments:

  1. i love the second photo! nice post!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heading over to your store now but just wanted to say that the photos and pieces are terrific!

    www.kholaskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos. The lighting is so pretty and that black sheer skirt looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete