RMV on Facebook RMV on Twitter RMV on Pinterest RMV on Tumblr RMV on Instagram

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Little Blue.

Red Mera Vintage
Red Mera Vintage
Red Mera Vintage
Red Mera Vintage
(Vintage blouse, skirt, bag & scarf. Asos socks, JC Lita's, HOH ring)
This little blue skirt was my go to item a few years a go, I wore it ALL the time. It brings back so many wonderful memories and is just one of those simple pieces I'll never let go of. I love the vibrant royal blue colour and it's a super flattering fit.

I went a bit click crazy on the asos site a couple of weeks ago and now have so many pretty socks and other winter necessities i can't wait to post about!



x


1 comment:

  1. I agree, gorgeous! I never get tired of seeing JC's. I'm following you on Blog Lovin' as well.

    www.kholaskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete