RMV on Facebook RMV on Twitter RMV on Pinterest RMV on Tumblr RMV on Instagram

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My purple.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Vintage top, cardigan, bag & necklace, Asos cord pants, Jeffrey Campbell Lita's)

Purple Tips! Yes! It's pretty exciting having some colour in my hair, it's always just been black and boring. But now it's like i have this new accessory to style with. No doubt that I'll probably get bored of it at some point, but meh, I'll just change the colour or chop it all off.

These pants are becoming my go to item because they are just so comfortable, warm and have this casual chic feel about them, the ultimate combination of a perfect Winter piece. And to top it all of they are super easy to style! Throw on an oversize tee or a buttoned up blouse and fitting sweater or a camisole and fluffy cardigan or... well, you get the gist, a kind of limitless styling set of options. I always have specific items of clothes that i just obsess over and wear to death, these pants are one of items.

FollowFacebookTwitterBloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Wow, fabulous photos and your hair looks wicked. Perfect outfit to introduce it to us! :)

    <a href="http://renewvintage.blogspot.com/>renewvintage.blogspot</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes, awesome pictures!

    -TaylorMarie<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the lovely comment! your hair is really amazing!you are so unique!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your purple tips! just found your blog and love it too!

    Great pics and outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw lovely photos, I love those boots and your hair is really nice :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your outfit :) great blog, love your posts, I am you new follower ;)
    follow me back please...:
    www.thefashion-berries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow cool outfit (:
    and thanks for the comment, the print on my shirt is selfmade (:
    www.lifeisacutechaosblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have lavender tips too! <3 Yours look simply divine!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok so i kind of really really hate the lita boots, but some how you manage to make these shoes look fresh, cool and awesome! i don't know if it is the color you have or what you wear with them, or just you, (most likely a combination of all three!) but somehow you have managed to make these shoes so appealing to me! i really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete