RMV on Facebook RMV on Twitter RMV on Pinterest RMV on Tumblr RMV on Instagram

Friday, August 12, 2011

Green Keen.

Red Mera Vintage
Red Mera Vintage
Red Mera Vintage
Vintage shirt, chino's, bag & necklace, Asos bandeau top, socks & heels
I've become a huge fan of this tube top that I'm wearing underneath my shirt. Can not wait for Summer! Then I can team it with a floaty, long maxi and a thick gold choker. I'll be one happy lady. As for these heels i bought... minor regret pangs. The straps are made out of thick elastic material so there is minimal ankle support, wearing the socks and tucking my pants in them helped a lot! They are only just walkable in so it's safe to say that i have dubbed these as my sitting shoes and that is what they shall be.

FollowFacebookTwitterBloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Amazing! I love the green shirt! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. This outfit is so sophisticated preppy. I really like your pea jacket! The color is perfect for upcoming Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look, love your green blouse

    http://fashiablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love this outfit of yours. the pop of green and the orange striped bandeau top work brilliantly together. you have styled this look to the tee - i love everything about it.

    great mix of colours and silhouettes

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh! i so love the green blouse. Absolutely stunnin'!


    - True


    http://itstrued.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that bag! xxx

    ReplyDelete