RMV on Facebook RMV on Twitter RMV on Pinterest RMV on Tumblr RMV on Instagram

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Flora.

Red Mera Vintage
Red Mera Vintage
Red Mera Vintage
Vintage top, skirt, belt & bag, Vince Camuto Pumps, YSL ring, H&M cuffs
Been too busy over the past week updating the store that my poor blog has been neglected. But I'm getting back in the swing of things now and adjusting to the little tweaks and changes happening, I'm feeling pretty darn good about it! We have a swanky new logo that Louie designed, I absolutely love it, hope you do too. And we also have a new tumblr, so easy to use and a little addictive.

I love the pretty floral water colour print on this top, thought I'd go for a double floral ensemble as I'm huge fan of print on print.

FollowFacebookTwitterBloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! The two patterns go very nice with one another.

    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is so classy.
    Cheers!
    -- Eden http://vantagepointvintage.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style! Following. Follow back if you want too :)

    Sara,
    xoxo

    sparkle-bomb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Style...what about follow each other??
    Love Marika

    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this pattern mix - it's subtle so it's not too much.

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! mixing patterns is done really well. You look stunning.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. mix and match done right! loved it!

    ReplyDelete