RMV on Facebook RMV on Twitter RMV on Pinterest RMV on Tumblr RMV on Instagram

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Crisp White.

Red Mera Vintage
Red Mera Vintage
Red Mera Vintage
Red Mera Vintage
Red Mera Vintage
Vintage dress & jewelry, Asos blazer, See By Chloe sandals
I can't believe how long it's been since I last blogged, the weeks are seriously flying by! I've been on a sneaky holiday to Fiji for a couple of weeks visiting my family and once I got home I got a mega flu, so i spent another week recovering while catching up on Game of Thrones. So now I say shit like "I swear it by the old gods and the new" and "Winter is coming", I can't get over that show!

Anyway, on to my outfit now, how cool is this dress! It's an old find and I've worn it several times now so I don't really know why it took me so long to post an outfit shot. It's a such a gorgeous shade of green that's so versatile to style with. It's always too easy to go for a bohemian look when wearing crochet so I love how this white blazer adds a polished touch to this outfit.

FollowFacebookTwitterBloglovin

2 comments:

  1. That dress is amazing : D
    White blazer <3
    You look perfect.
    XoXo
    Inka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the dress with the blazer, such a cool look for summer. I'm a bit obsessed with Game of Thrones at the minute, too.

    ReplyDelete