RMV on Facebook RMV on Twitter RMV on Pinterest RMV on Tumblr RMV on Instagram

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013

Red Mera VintageMorning Swim at Darook // Hyde Park frolicsRed Mera VintageVintage flora // Hats on Red Mera Vintage Autumn sunshine // With my loveRed Mera Vintage Sunday strolls // Keeping cosy Red Mera VintageVintage dresses for twilight parties // Getting my sass on Red Mera VintageSun dance // Bangs are back!
   
Just a few favorite moments from my Instagram. 2013 has been crazy good and I know 2014 will be even better. Wishing you all happiness and sunshine for 2014, virtual high five! xx

BLOGLOVIN'     INSTAGRAM     FACEBOOK

1 comment:

  1. great overview, 'vintage flora' and 'keeping cosy' are my favourites of yours

    http://weareluciddreaming.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete